|April 2, 2015 12:48am||Post #1|
|Adding Emote Icons is Simple. Go to the Main Homepage - http://ponyville.co and Click "Smiles" Which Will Have a Pinkie Pie Smilie Next to it. |
Now That You're on the Smile Page, Just Hit "Browse", Select Your Emote Icon, Add a Title, and Smile Code.
- The Title Represents What The Icons is. Such as "Twilight Sparkle Smiling"
- The Code MUST BE Alpha-Numeric. No Spaces or Special Characters.
- If The Emote Icon Is A Pony, Simply Select That Pony From The Dropdown, or Just add to Your Personal Folder.
- A Description is Optional. This can be used to add Information About the Image, Such as Crediting and Linking to the Original Artist.
- Tags are Optional. They're helpful When Someone Searches the Site.
- If Everything Went Well, You'll Get a Popup Window Saying "Yay!"